The DINA Scholarship / ARTS Grant Program was established to support programs and students in the field of Art / History and Education. The DINA Program is named after the “Angel of Wisdom” and is a Sub-Program of the Foundation in Atlantic City. Scroll down the page to see details on the scholarships awarded in 2016.
2017 Scholarship Application
The Schultz Hill Foundation is pleased to announce student scholarships and teacher grants for students and teachers in the South Jersey Region. The Dina Scholarship/ARTS Grant Award was formed to support individuals that are enrolled in various arts, historical and/or educational programs.
The Dina Award is named after the “The Angel of Wisdom.”
The Schultz Hill Foundation encourages both students and teachers who are currently enrolled or participating in programs in the arts, history and education fields. $1,500 Grants will be distributed upon received applications for the calendar year.
Click here to download the application form | Deadline for submission is May 15
The Dina Award will be given to individuals who meet the basic criteria:
The Dina Award of $1,500 each will be presented throughout the year based on the Award Selection Committee after their review of applicants. (More than one award/grant can be presented annually.)
The Award Selection Committee will consist of no less than three (3) Trustees of the Schultz-Hill Foundation. Those Trustees may be selected by the Co-Founders.
Click here to download the application form
For more information, call 609-347-1616.
The following organizations received the Dina Awards in 2016:
1. AC Day Nursery - Summer Music Together Program
2. Atlantic City Ballet Co. - VIP Sponsorship
3. Longport Scholarship Foundation
4. Christopher Columbus Scholarship Foundation
5. Holy Spirit Music Holiday Program
6. Artists Alike Studio (High School Film Festival)
7. Hansen Foundation (Street Life Concert)
8. Holy Spirit Music Department ( Music & Memories)
9. Samantha Becker ( Long Island University - Global Studies)
10. South Jersey Theater Ensemble - Summer Camp
11. Ocean City Theatre Company
12. AC X Clusive Drill Team - Inaugural Competion
13. Lucy the Elephant
14. New Jersey ARTS Association
15. Bay Atlantic Symphony
16. Atlantic City CIVIL Rights Garden
(Total Dina Scholarships and Grant Distribution - 2016)