The DINA Award will be given to individuals who meet the basic criteria:
- South Jersey resident
- Resume or synopsis of academic, non-academic (sports, arts and music clubs, theater participation, and volunteer work)
- High School transcript for current high school student; high school transcripts and all college transcripts if current college student
- Complete for STUDENT APPLICANT an essay on the value and future of either their arts, historical or educational program in which they are enrolled.
- Complete for TEACHER APPLICANT a letter of description and examples of how their artistic or historical program is utilized in their current school.
- Community ARTS Groups should include an essay on their Proposed Arts Program.
- Letters of Recommendations are NOT necessary but may be attached to applications.
The Dina Award of $1,500 each will be presented throughout the year based on the Award Selection Committee after their review of applicants. (More than one award/grant can be presented annually.) The Award Selection Committee will consist of no less than three (3) Trustees of the Schultz-Hill Foundation. Those Trustees may be selected by the Co-Founders.
The nonprofit 501(c)3 Schultz-Hill Foundation supports the arts, history and education throughout South Jersey. Programs include the Dina Scholarships, Senior Music Series, Summer music program with the Atlantic City Day Nursery, and an Arts Outreach collaborative with the Bay Atlantic Symphony and Atlantic City Public Schools. For additional information, please contact the Schultz-Hill Foundation or visit www.schultz-hill.org.